DISCOVER THE UNEXPECTED/NNPA FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each completed Discover the Unexpected application package should contain:
- Completed Application form
- One-page, brief bio on yourself
- Work Samples
- Resume, including:
- Academic major and minor, date or expected date of graduation
- Permanent and current addresses, phone number
- Email, website, links to work samples and social media addresses
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA)
Must be received by 4pm, ET, on Thursday, April 13, 2017 to be interviewed on Thursday, April 13, 2017 in Atlanta — or by 4pm on Monday, April 17, 2017 to be interviewed on Monday, April 17, 2017 in Washington, DC for the Discover the Unexpected program. Students MUST bring a valid photo I.D. and a complete application package to the interview.
Fellowships can be terminated at any time for submission of false information or ethical violations. Information submitted will be validated by college/university Administration.
Please review the Terms and Conditions before submitting this application.
By submitting this application, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.